- EFY Award 2013 for Organization of the Year
- Winner (Lighting category) - ET Acetech Design Wall 2013 Delhi
- Bronze Trophy winner (Lighting category) - ET Acetech Design Wall 2013 Mumbai
Our biggest strengths are our development and manufacturing capabilities, allowing us to give a large range of products to our customers. Having started with electronic ballasts for integrated CFLs, today the company has large portfolio of electronic control gears, luminaries, retrofit CFLs, LED drivers and LED lamps among the other products.
- "We are expecting NTL Group's sales turnover to touch around Rs. 20 billion in FY 2019-20"
March 1, 2016
- "10 technologies that could make the difference"
December 14, 2015
Joint Venture with Lemnis
NTL Lemnis is a leader in sustainable LED solutions under the Pharox name which exploits the design, manufacturing and marketing strengths of both partners.
NTL is a highly proactive, professional organization that seeks to understand the market, identify opportunities and develop capabilities to create competitive advantage for its customers....
All NTL facilities are qualified under the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS), audited and certified by Underwriters Laboratories