We strive for leadership status for manufacturing of products in the field of lighting electronics. We shall ensure Total Customer Satisfaction
- By providing quality products and services each time and every time
- By continually improving with changing requirements
NTL Electronics, known in the industry for its product quality, is a follower of best industry practices. It is a UL certified ISO 9001:2008 Company. A well documented Quality Manual enables the company to ensure full understanding of the quality aspects and its implementation at all levels. Our quality is an outcome of our belief in the basics of well laid out processes that we rigorously implement in soul and spirit.
We also pride ourselves for full compliance to social accountability, statutory regulations, IPR and legal norms.
Product quality and reliability are built-in from the design stage and ensured by rigorous control of all operations. These include manpower training, material procurement, IQC, production, in-line testing at each stage of production, QA and burn-in. Understanding end-use application is a critical aspect of formulating the product’s design specifications.
The products we design are subjected to a stringent product validation process under harsh simulated operating and environment conditions prior to their release for production. Some of the standard validation tests include:
- Low voltage and high voltage tests
- Rapid switching test
- Ageing test
- Temperature profiling of all critical components over the full sustaining voltage range
- Surge immunity test
- Operation at sub-zero and very high temperatures
- Application and/or customer specific tests, if any
- Qualification per CE, IEC, BEE, UL or other standards, as applicable